Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

how to get a copy of Annual Return (AR) for last year

Options
  • 17-03-2019 11:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

Hi Guys,

Do you have any idea how can I get a copy of my Annual return?
    I tried to find in CRO website but there is no records.

Will Revenue send me a copy?

Unfortunately my accountant died 2 months, so i have no access to my Annual Return record :/

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 38 spoiler

The CRO and Revenue are completely separate. If it is the annual return (B1) that you are looking for this is available from CRO. There will be charge but if your accountant filed it you should be able to do a search of your company name/company number and get a copy.

If you are talking about Form 11 which is your income tax return this is revenue and you will need to get onto revenue to get this. If you are a company you would file a corporation tax return which is also revenue that you will need to contact to get.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Statusquo73

spoiler wrote: »
    The CRO and Revenue are completely separate. If it is the annual return (B1) that you are looking for this is available from CRO. There will be charge but if your accountant filed it you should be able to do a search of your company name/company number and get a copy.

If you are talking about Form 11 which is your income tax return this is revenue and you will need to get onto revenue to get this. If you are a company you would file a corporation tax return which is also revenue that you will need to contact to get.

Dear Spoiler

Thank you so much for the clarifications.
    I am looking to get B1/ Annual return of my company. So I need to contact CRO in order to get it.

Thank you very much for that.

• Registered Users Posts: 260 ✭✭Immy

https://search.cro.ie/company/CompanySearch.aspx

Put your company number into the search facility on the CRO website and you’ll be able to order previous returns.

Immy wrote: »

Put your company number into the search facility on the CRO website and you’ll be able to order previous returns.

Thank so much dude. I just ordered it.

• Registered Users Posts: 474 ✭✭J.Ryan

Hi Guys,

Do you have any idea how can I get a copy of my Annual return?
    I tried to find in CRO website but there is no records.

Will Revenue send me a copy?

Unfortunately my accountant died 2 months, so i have no access to my Annual Return record :/

Your accountant should have had a continuity of practice agreement with another firm (or partners in the existing firm), that should have been able to provide this at no cost to you.

• Advertisement

J.Ryan wrote: »
    Your accountant should have had a continuity of practice agreement with another firm (or partners in the existing firm), that should have been able to provide this at no cost to you.

Actually this is very interesting point. I was not aware of it.
    I got another account couple of days ago anyway. But good to know./

Thank you so much

Advertisement