Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Private profiles - please note that profiles marked as private will soon be public. This will facilitate moderation so mods can view users' warning histories. All of your posts across the site will appear on your profile page (including PI, RI). Groups posts will remain private except to users who have access to the same Groups as you. Thread here
Some important site news, please read here. Thanks!

Dublin Bus 28

  • 17-03-2019 10:47am
    #1
    Closed Accounts Posts: 44 ✭✭✭ Kfagan10


    I've seen a bus around Lucan village a few times now with 28 on the front. I can't see anything online about it though, is this a full new route or...?


Comments

  • Registered Users Posts: 1,430 ✭✭✭ Qrt


    Kfagan10 wrote: »
    I've seen a bus around Lucan village a few times now with 28 on the front. I can't see anything online about it though, is this a full new route or...?

    Any chance it was for filming? I know Taken Down had a fictional 78a bus.


  • Registered Users Posts: 1,251 ✭✭✭ john boye


    Qrt wrote: »
    Any chance it was for filming? I know Taken Down had a fictional 78a bus.

    I've seen it in town a couple of times recently. It's a thicker font than the usual one so I'd say filming or something like it is along the right lines.


  • Registered Users Posts: 410 ✭✭ ITV2


    00001IMG_00001_BURST20180809203101.jpg


  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 26,709 CMod ✭✭✭✭ spurious


    Like the old days..to Edenmore.


  • Registered Users Posts: 410 ✭✭ ITV2


    DH%20SCANS%20(154).jpg


  • Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,907 ✭✭✭ Stephen15


    I saw a Donnybrook bus once displaying '9 Carrigstown' must've been used during Fair City filming.


  • Registered Users Posts: 410 ✭✭ ITV2


    9 Fair city is on the scrolls as route 0.


  • Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭ Csalem


    Stephen15 wrote: »
    I saw a Donnybrook bus once displaying '9 Carrigstown' must've been used during Fair City filming.

    34843896310_32f0b8dd89_c.jpgIn Dublin's 'Fair City'... by Cathal O'Brien, on Flickr


Advertisement