Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email Niamh on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
New AMA with a US police officer (he's back!). You can ask your questions here

Error 503

• 16-03-2019 6:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,454 ✭✭✭ Storm 10

Any one know why I keep getting error 503 on my Samsung phone no problem on tablet, I have restarted and shut the phone down several time but no joy any help appreciated

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,815 ✭✭✭ fussyonion

Storm 10 wrote: »
    Any one know why I keep getting error 503 on my Samsung phone no problem on tablet, I have restarted and shut the phone down several time but no joy any help appreciated

Same here but it's only happening on Chrome. Use a different browser.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,454 ✭✭✭ Storm 10

fussyonion wrote: »
    Same here but it's only happening on Chrome. Use a different browser.

I tried it on Firefox and worked once now back to 503 again, any mod have anything on this

• Registered Users Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭ adocholiday

I had to delete all of my boards.ie cookies, cache etc. and I was able to get it working. It's on the old version of the site though, not the newer one. Can't see followed threads or that.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,773 ✭✭✭ dacogawa

Yes, same for me on Samsung phone, working on all other devices and phone working on all other sites.

Who was messing with the code? ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭ robbie67

Not working on the oneplus5 last couple of days cleared cache ,cookies still not working

• Advertisement
  • Administrators, Boards.ie Employee Posts: 5,462 ✭✭✭✭✭ Boards.ie: Mark
    Boards.ie Employee

Hi folks, we've had technical issues over the weekend. We're currently working on restoring stability, but sorry for the disruption.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭ adocholiday

Hi folks, we've had technical issues over the weekend. We're currently working on restoring stability, but sorry for the disruption.

Who did a release on the Friday of a bank holiday weekend :D

• Administrators, Boards.ie Employee Posts: 5,462 ✭✭✭✭✭ Boards.ie: Mark
    Boards.ie Employee

Who did a release on the Friday of a bank holiday weekend :D

A very good question!

*fetches paddle

• Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭ bookworms

Hi All,

I deleted the app this weekend thinking if I re-installed it on my phone that would solve the problem. Now i can't see it on the Google Play store.

Does anyone know where it is available as I prefer the app to the web browser version on my phone.

TIA

Bookworms

• Registered Users Posts: 3,317 ✭✭✭ ZX7R

bookworms wrote: »
    Hi All,

I deleted the app this weekend thinking if I re-installed it on my phone that would solve the problem. Now i can't see it on the Google Play store.

Does anyone know where it is available as I prefer the app to the web browser version on my phone.

TIA

Bookworms

Try looking in your app history in play store should be in there somewhere

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭ bookworms

Thanks ZX. I'm back on the app

Advertisement