Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

15% off hotels at ebookers.ie

Options
  • 16-03-2019 11:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,462 ✭✭✭

Use the code SAVE15 at checkout.

Says its for selected hotels but I managed to get the discount across many different hotels worldwide. Not sure if there's date restrictions. Book by 21st March.

Hope this helps someone.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭warmblood

Just booked amsterdam hotel and received the 15% discount.Much appreciated.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,753 ✭✭✭SmallTeapot

Quick question - is the closing date for the code redemption the 21st of march (i.e. midnight) or do I need to book before 21/03/19? Thanks :)

• Registered Users Posts: 308 ✭✭donnyvegas

OmegaGene wrote: »

I think the subject of the thread really should be more descriptive than 'ebookers code'. Otherwise let that thread die and stop whorepiling everything together.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭ciano316

Quick question - is the closing date for the code redemption the 21st of march (i.e. midnight) or do I need to book before 21/03/19? Thanks :)

Not working now so must of been until midnight last night. Just when I needed to book 3 hotels as well I missed out by a day

ciano316 wrote: »
    Not working now so must of been until midnight last night. Just when I needed to book 3 hotels as well I missed out by a day

The code worked for me a few moments ago.... maybe the properties you were planning to book are not included in the promotion?

I actually found the terms and conditions via a coupon site....
    Qualifying bookings:

This voucher code discount applies only to pre-pay stand-alone hotel bookings (not a hotel booking in combination with any other product such as flight + hotel or flight + hotel + car) made online at ebookers (subject to the restrictions set out in the terms and conditions below).

Voucher code value:
    15%

Minimum Spend:
    €1 (minimum spend includes the price of the travel reservation but excludes any taxes, fees or additional costs).

Redemption Period:
    12.01am GMT, 11/03/19 to 11:59pm GMT, 21/03/19.

Travel Period:
    The travel dates must be between 11/03/19 and 31/12/19 (inclusive).

How to use your voucher code
    You must first go to our website ebookers and choose your hotel.

During the booking process, on the payment page you will see the link ”Enter a voucher code” where the voucher code needs to be entered;

Enter the voucher code in the relevant field, then click the “APPLY VOUCHER” link. If your booking is eligible, the applicable discount will be subtracted from the price of the travel reservation before the application of any taxes, applicable fees or additional costs.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭ciano316

The code worked for me a few moments ago.... maybe the properties you were planning to book are not included in the promotion?

I actually found the terms and conditions via a coupon site....

Did you prepay for yours?

• Registered Users Posts: 594 ✭✭✭Dazzy

ciano316 wrote: »

Just used the code so still working. I prepaid.

Yep, paid in full.

Advertisement