Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Water supplied from which treatment plant

Options
  • 15-03-2019 2:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 30

Hi, I checked the water supply map. I am located in between red, light blue and yellow zone but the actual area where we live is white with a green outline.

Can you confirm where our water is fed from, I want to find out the total hardness in ppm of our water.

Address: Charlemont, Griffith Avenue, Dublin 9.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30 swai

swai wrote: »
    Hi, I checked the water supply map. I am located in between red, light blue and yellow zone but the actual area where we live is white with a green outline.

Can you confirm where our water is fed from, I want to find out the total hardness in ppm of our water.

Thanks.

Picture

• Registered Users Posts: 78,350 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Except for the few houses at the entrance to the estate, all appear to be in the red zone. I suspect the houses at the entrance to the estate are meant to be in the red zone.

Irish Water, the background map is about 30 years out of date. You can use the maps at www.OpenStreetMap.org for free.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭Irish Water: Daniel V

Hi swai,

Thank you for getting in touch.
    swai wrote: »

Thanks.
    You can check the test results of the drinking water quality in your area and find out your supply zone by typing in your full address into the search bar on our website here www.water.ie/water-supply/water-quality/. This will provide you with information on what is tested and the results.

Irish Water follow guidelines from the HSE and the EPA on what to test and we do not test for water hardness ppm, as hard water is not harmful to your health. You can find out more information on water hardness here www.water.ie/water-supply/water-quality/water-hardness/.

Thanks,
    Daniel

Advertisement