Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

XBox 360/XBox One Controller

Options
  • 11-03-2019 2:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,411 ✭✭✭

Sadly my XBox 360 wireless adaptor for my PC died and they're not made anymore. So to tide me over am looking for cheap wired Xbox 360/XBox One (*) to tide me over - either official or as-good-as?

(*) I think they're compatible now with Windows 7, which I'm still on?

P.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,411 ✭✭✭oceanclub

sugarman wrote: »
    You can buy a 3rd party 360 receiver for less than a tenner delivered on ebay/alixpress, they work just as good as the official ones.

I looked into those, but supposedly they uses third-party drivers and the results aren't very good? The reviews I saw were mixed, towards negative. I suppose for a tenner I might just try it though.

P.

• Registered Users Posts: 974 ✭✭✭Remouad

oceanclub wrote: »
    I looked into those, but supposedly they uses third-party drivers and the results aren't very good? The reviews I saw were mixed, towards negative. I suppose for a tenner I might just try it though.

P.

Mine uses the same drivers as the official receiver.
    Never had any problems with it.

Advertisement