Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Last Week's Top Five Queries (04.03.2019 - 10.03.2019)

Options
  • 11-03-2019 1:55pm
    Company Representative Posts: 222 Verified rep

1. There is a blockage in the phoneline duct, which may have been caused by a meter installation. Can you help?

If you suspect that works carried out by Irish Water have caused a blockage in the phoneline duct, please send us a PM with the following details and we can investigate this further.

- Full name;
    - Contact number;
    - Address; and
    - Any other details in relation to this matter.

2. I would like to report a leak. How can I do this?

Please PM us with the following details:

- Your full name;
    - Contact number; and
    - The location of this leak.

Alternatively, you can also report a leak on our website here.

3. I would like to report a blocked drain on my street. Can Irish Water help?

We recommend that you report a blocked storm drain to the Roads and Drainage Department of your Local Authority as they are responsible for the maintenance of this infrastructure.

4. I would like to extend my property however I have a manhole and public sewer in the way. I would like to get these removed from my garden. Can you help?

If you have an Irish Water asset passing through your site, we would advise that you email the details of your proposed development and the approximate location of our asset to diversions@water.ie.

For more information, please see here.

5. I looked in my meter box and discovered that it was full of water. Can you help?

It can be normal for some surface water to accumulate near the bottom of the meter, however the level of the water should never exceed the height of the meter.

Would you mind sending a PM with the below information and we can arrange for this matter to be investigated:

- Name;
    - Address; and
    - Contact number.

Advertisement