Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Huawei P Smart 2019

Options
  • 10-03-2019 3:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 686 ✭✭✭

I have a new Huawei P Smart 2019 just over a week now, shop told me they were only released 3-4 weeks back. As a second phone, spec is high enough for a budget device and no issues so far, everything is very smooth.

Anyone else got one?

Comments

specs are the exact same as the honor 10 lite except for the front camera and some being dual sim, some not.

the honor 10 lite case is probably more attractive

not a bad phone at all.

https://mightygadget.co.uk/honor-10-lite-vs-huawei-p-smart-2019-comparison-are-there-any-differences/

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

Bought one for the wife for her birthday. Had a play around with it and was very pleased with the performance/specs for the price. 189 from cpw on Vodafone.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,084 Mod ✭✭✭✭igCorcaigh

Just got this last week.
    €200 on prepay from eir.

Very nice so far, responsive with a decent battery life. 64 GB storage.

Fingerprint detection is very snappy.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,790 ✭✭✭robo

Looking at this phone for my Mam - she just uses the phone for calls/text/social media and light games etc, how are you all finding the phone now? Is it working well still? Any lagging or storage issues?

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,084 Mod ✭✭✭✭igCorcaigh

robo wrote: »
    Looking at this phone for my Mam - she just uses the phone for calls/text/social media and light games etc, how are you all finding the phone now? Is it working well still? Any lagging or storage issues?

Mine is still good.
    Decent battery life.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,256 ✭✭✭pizzahead77

It's a nice enough phone but there's a few things i hate about it
    1. can't unlock the bootloader to install another ROM
    2. The system notifications from EMUI when you close apps saying about how much memory you've freed up - why oh why Huaweu thought these are a good idea and not being able to disable them

I got one as I wanted to goet a phone with a larger screen than my One Plus 3

Advertisement