Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

How to get more details on the trip computer - Vauxhall Astra Excite 1.7 2011

Options
  • 09-03-2019 6:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭

Wondering if I can get more details up on the trip computer in my 2011 Vauxhall Astra. All I seem to be able to get is the total mileage and certain trip mileage and then the oil percentage on the next screen. Is it possible to get other details such as fuel range and things like that? Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭CIP4

On that model Astra all that kind of info was displayed on the centre screen (radio display) but if it’s a lower spec one with the smaller centre screen it won’t display it either. There should be a button down at the radio with ‘BC’ on it press that and see if it brings up any info.

• Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭SW98

CIP4 wrote: »
    On that model Astra all that kind of info was displayed on the centre screen (radio display) but if it’s a lower spec one with the smaller centre screen it won’t display it either. There should be a button down at the radio with ‘BC’ on it press that and see if it brings up any info.

Yeah it only has the small radio screen and I don't see any 'BC' button around the radio either.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 17,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭Henry Ford III

Excite eh?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭CIP4

SW98 wrote: »
    Yeah it only has the small radio screen and I don't see any 'BC' button around the radio either.

Not looking good so. Doubt there is an easy way of getting it if the car doesn’t have it from the factory. Although maybe someone will come along with a way around getting it.

Advertisement