Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Microsoft Office Home and Student 2007 -- Need Clean Install of this Programme

Options
  • 07-03-2019 3:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,115 ✭✭✭

No idea where to post this. If somewhere else more appropriate exists please move it to there for me thanks! : )

Am just wondering if anyone would happen to have, "Microsoft Office Home and Student 2007" on their Computer or on a Memory Stick or elsewhere that they could put it back onto their Computer to somehow email it to me, so that I can install it.

Not looking for anything illegal or any Torrent yoke. I just need a clean fresh install of it, - that I can install it here through my Hard-drive!

Like I actually have original Installation Disk Disc? since 2007 and a perfectly legal Product Key from the CD-Box! buttt I don't have a CD Drive on my Laptop to insert the Disk into. :( And downloading Free Month's Trials of other Versions of MOS won't work and won't accept the Product Key, like I installed Office Professional Plus 2007 but it just said Product Key in-valid, so I'm thinking I need to actually get a clean install of the exact "Office Home and Student 2007" Version.

I'll probably use the Disk with someone else's Laptop and get it onto my Laptop with a Memory Stick then but that won't be until a couple of days time! So then I thought of asking here in the mean-time, if there would be anyone on here that would happen to have it... I don't know if it's possible to email it to me or compress it or whatever where I could install it my side then....

Got a new Laptop a couple of times down through the years so don't even have any remnants or whatever ya call it from the Programme, still left-over to try re-install and activate again with its' Product Key. So need to think of another way..

I think I stopped using it 'cos it stopped being compatible with things. :rolleyes: And then I started using Free Office Programmes and never looked back, but lately I've started to notice, - with the Free Programmes, - if using them frequently and opening and closing, and possibly saving Documents a lot of the time, - on re-opening Document, there is an ever-so-slight difference and mis-alignment in things on the page, symbols, bullet-points, spacing, a couple of different things, and there could be a couple of lines of Gobbledy-gook! So I was thinking, why don't I just feicing go back with the 2007 one that I went and bought and have Product Key for.. Then I remembered, I don't have a CD Drive in this Laptop! :o

I know there's probably new stuff in the later Microsofts, Office 2016 and 2018 etc., but feic it there wasn't really anything wrong with the 2007 one I had! Why did they have to go and change things and make new ones every year!! Is there really that many more new features and gimmicks in MOS 2018 than there is in 2007?!?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,605 ✭✭✭gctest50

See PM (for original download link )

Advertisement