Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheapest mint ejuice

Options
  • 06-03-2019 9:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭

Hi

I'm vaping a few weeks now and going through about 30-40mls a week, I'm just buying them from the garage, them 12mg menthol ones and wondering how to do it DIY.

I'm looking online here & seeing 500ml of (7.2% nicotine) for 25 pounds from the uk, my question is what the hell do I do with that to make it similar to what I'm using? ie a 12mg light mint or something, I've no interest in any of the other flavors really, a few pages of that DIY thread and my head was fried :p just looking to buy either online using parcelmotel or somewhere in dublin ideally.

EDIT: I'm looking at nicotinehub here, am I right in saying that a bottle of the above bottle and 1 litre each of vegetable gycerine and propylene glycol & I'm good to go for months? Just need to mess with flavors then?

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,182 ✭✭✭Dr Bill V1.5

Drumorig wrote: »
    Hi

I'm vaping a few weeks now and going through about 30-40mls a week, I'm just buying them from the garage, them 12mg menthol ones and wondering how to do it DIY.

I'm looking online here & seeing 500ml of (7.2% nicotine) for 25 pounds from the uk, my question is what the hell do I do with that to make it similar to what I'm using? ie a 12mg light mint or something, I've no interest in any of the other flavors really, a few pages of that DIY thread and my head was fried :p just looking to buy either online using parcelmotel or somewhere in dublin ideally.

Any recommendations?

Cheers

Get the nicotine in PG, I assume it's from Nicotine Hub you're buying from.
    This is a nice menthol concentrate
    https://picknmixdiy.com/Menthol-Arctic-10ml-FlavourArt-concentrates-vaping-picknmix-ireland?search=Menthol
    It's strong so mix at about 2 or 3 %.
    You'll also need a bottle of PG and VG which you can also get here. https://picknmixdiy.com/unflavored%20nicotine-shots-ireland-picknmixdiy/100ml-Mono-Propylene-Glycol-mixing-E-Liquid-vaping-picknmix-ireland
    Get a couple of syringes and empty bottles from same place and you're good to go.
    Use this calculator to get the required measurements for your mix.
    http://e-liquid-recipes.com/create
    Once you have everything check in with us if you need help with the calculations.

• Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭Drumorig

Nice one, you just answered all my questions :)

EDIT, 1 more question, should I get the 72mg stuff ye? over the 18mg basemix?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,182 ✭✭✭Dr Bill V1.5

Drumorig wrote:
    EDIT, 1 more question, should I get the 72mg stuff ye? over the 18mg basemix?

I'd get the 72mg if I was you, you'll be adding about 16ml to 100ml mix to give you a 12 mg juice,if that makes sense.
    It'll last you longer.

• Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭Drumorig

Cheers Bill, I ordered 1 litre each of vg & pg with 500ml of 72mg nicotine off nicotinehub & the menthol flavour you recommended & loads of bottles and syringes off picknmix :D

With that calculator & the above on it's way it all makes perfect sense now.

Thanks again.

Advertisement