Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

problem during the night

Options
  • 06-03-2019 12:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

I am not a major user of the internet and I want to post as a guest, sorry in advance if this is not the correct section to use.

I'm a 45 year old single man with no health issues.

For the last few months I've been waking up every morning bursting to have a pee. It can be any time of the morning from 1 to 8 o'clock. It is always a large quantity. I don't know if this is normal and I'm only taking notice of it lately or if it is unusual but it happens regardless of how much or how little I drink in the hours before bed.

This morning I woke up at 6 bursting as usual but there was a wet patch on my boxers - my left hip and cheek. I got a fright thinking I've peed myself and when I sat up I found my iPod Touch in the bed. I think it was in the wet patch but I don't know because it wasn't damp.

I'm very confused because I can't figure out if it was pee or sweat. It didn't feel like sweat but there was no smell. My skin didn't feel like it pee and the boxers have dried with no stain.

It was large patch of wet which would have meant a lot of pee but yet I what woke me up was the fact that I was bursting for a pee.

Could falling alseep with my ass on the powered up iPod Touch have made me sweat even though the iPod was dry? Could the iPod have made me pee?

Am I being daft? If I had pissed myself would I know without a doubt?

Regardless of the colour of the pee it would still leave a stain and smell like pee, wouldn't it?

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 15,409 Mod ✭✭✭✭woodchuck

Mod note:

Hi OP,

Unfortunately medical advice is not allowed on boards, therefore I've had to lock this thread. I would urge you to consult your GP about the issues you're experiencing though.

All the best,
    Woodchuck

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement