Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Club Championship Cheat Accusation / Fight

Options
  • 05-03-2019 5:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 981 ✭✭✭

Outside Joberg, South Africa.

That would have been an interesting pint or two as a spectator after 18 holes. I'm assuming this is two members involved but would love to know the entire story and the background to the accusation.

Should the accuser have shouted across the bar? Surely taking it to committee with proof would saved a window.

Any similar stories closer to home?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,693 ✭✭✭dan_ep82

Gimps

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,698 Mod ✭✭✭✭slave1

Upstairs window too, absolutely stories like that at home, Gardai called too but not naming on a public forum

My stuff for sale on Adverts inc. outdoor furniture, roof box and EDDI

My Active Ads (adverts.ie)

• Registered Users Posts: 669 ✭✭✭Golfgorfield

Any man that opens an argument with a headbutt is to be avoided.

• Registered Users Posts: 678 ✭✭✭davegilly

Any man that opens an argument with a headbutt is to be avoided.

A scumbag of epic proportion.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,653 ✭✭✭✭Mantis Toboggan

Hah, be careful who you call a cheat.

Free Palestine 🇵🇸

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 778 ✭✭✭Kingswood Rover

Ethnic diversity like golf clubs here not well represented in that clip i thought that had all changed in SA.

• Registered Users Posts: 981 ✭✭✭mighty magpie

Played a good bit in SA a few years back as a single joining groups through a tee booking website. Golf is very much still a white man's sport there. In 9 months (30+ rounds) there was only one group who were all black lads.

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭Eoinyh

Ethnic diversity like golf clubs here not well represented in that clip i thought that had all changed in SA.

What has ethnic diversity got to do with this clip?, your comment seems to me like more of the PC brigade making an issue of a none issue again, one of two things here in relation to golf in South Africa, either the black population have no interest in playing golf or the social side of golf club life or else they do not have the financial means to be part of the golf culture in South Africa.

Advertisement