Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to purchase Photography backdrops + stands?

Options
  • 05-03-2019 1:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭

As the title says, Im afraid of getting ones where the stands will break on me within the month. Also looking for pink/blue backdrops. Any site recommendations would be greatly appreciated!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭Heebie

There is a company in Cork with a great selection of stuff. They post a lot of stuff in adverts.ie

I don't remember the name of the company.

They do have a showroom down in Cork if you want to see things in person.

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭Nebaw

Heebie wrote: »
    There is a company in Cork with a great selection of stuff. They post a lot of stuff in adverts.ie

Cheers I'm frequently in Cork so ill have a look on adverts for them!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,250 ✭✭✭pixbyjohn

Heebie wrote: »

https://www.barkerphotographic.ie/

• Registered Users Posts: 21 prusselstown

Nebaw wrote: »
    As the title says, Im afraid of getting ones where the stands will break on me within the month. Also looking for pink/blue backdrops. Any site recommendations would be greatly appreciated!

I recently purchased a very strong and good quality stand from https://onephotographic.ie/. I got a three backdrops as well and find them great.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,269 ✭✭✭twowheelsonly

pixbyjohn wrote: »

The fella that posts all the stuff on Adverts is here:

https://wowprice.ie/

He's based on the Tramore Road. Very good for the 'cheaper' end of the market, which is ideal if you're buying stuff for only occasional use but he also stocks a lot of little 'knick knacks'. He'd certainly be cheaper for stands but Barkers might have bigger stronger ones.

Barkers would be more upmarket and again are great to deal with. I use both to be honest but Barkers tends to be my go-to.

Both do a few bits and pieces of second hand stuff as well.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 43 Sligophoto

Nebaw wrote: »

Barker Photographic in Cork they deliver nationwide.

Advertisement