Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Last Week's Top Five Queries (25.02.2019 - 03.03.2019)

Options
  • 04-03-2019 11:38am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭

1. I looked in my meter box and discovered that it was full of water. Can you help?

It can be normal for some surface water to accumulate near the bottom of the meter, however the level of the water should never exceed the height of the meter.

Would you mind sending a PM with the below information and we can arrange for this matter to be investigated:

- Name;
    - Address; and
    - Contact number.

2. We have very low water pressure in the cold kitchen tap. Can you please help?

If you send a PM with the following details, we can look into this:

- Your full name;
    - Full address;
    - Contact number;
    - If this affects your cold, kitchen tap;
    - If your neighbours are affected; and
    - When this first began.

3. There is a blockage in the phoneline duct, which may have been caused by a meter installation. Can you help?

If you suspect that works carried out by Irish Water have caused a blockage in the phoneline duct, please send us a PM with the following details and we can investigate this further.

- Full name;
    - Contact number;
    - Address; and
    - Any other details in relation to this matter.

4. Our water supply is discoloured. Can you advise?

Discoloured water can usually be cleared by running the cold water tap in the kitchen for a few minutes until the water runs clear. If running your tap does not restore the clear colour, please send us a PM with the following details and we can look into this:

- Name;
    - Address; and
    - Contact number.

5. How can I confirm that my Connection Application was received?

Please DM us with the following details and a member of our team will follow up on this matter for you:

- Your full name;
    - Your contact number;
    - Address of the property in question; and
    - Your email address.

Advertisement