Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello All, This is just a friendly reminder to read the Forum Charter where you wish to post before posting in it. :)

Aspire Nautilus AIO

• 03-03-2019 7:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,635 ✭✭✭ dragona

Bought one last week to vape my cbd laced menthol :pac: Great stuff and I'm happy with it, a tiny little thing but the vape is good.

I got the 4.5 ml version, but I find it is leaking a bit.Is this an issue?Maybe I am overfilling, but I don't think so.ALSO it came with a different coil as an extra, to be used with nic salts. Now I don't have or use nic salts, can I still use it with regular 50/50 liquid?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭ Dr Bill V1.5

The salt coils are higher ohm,1.8 I think, yes you can use them with any juice.
    Leaking,spitback,flooding and difficulty filling seem to haunt the AIO since release and unfortunately there aren't many fixes
    For filling try a needle tip bottle, for flooding try a few dry hits,no power or a few flicks of the wrist. For spitback in a new coil try only a very small amount of juice to prime it. For the leaking issue I'm afraid there's nothing, if it's very bad I'd return it as faulty and try a different pod system, the Smok Nord and Orion Q are excellent.

Advertisement