Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I told people about a holiday I never had

Options
  • 03-03-2019 5:26pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 17

My sister went on a holiday to America. I have never been but I told people that I went.

I'm jealous of my sister and what she has accomplished in her life. I'm jealous of the holidays that she goes on. In fact, I'm so jealous that I don't want anything to do with her.

I made up a story that she stole from me knowing that she would be mad. I have never apologised to her.

I need help with my hatred towards her. I don't treat any other family members like this.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,850 ✭✭✭CoBo55

You Irish? = Yes. Standard behaviour, carry on as normal.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 17 Amy_Amy

I had a one night stand last year. We kept in touch after. I sent my sister a message pretending it was for him. It was my way to let her know that I had a guy and I was better than her.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,436 ✭✭✭dartboardio

You wont get help here id say you need to go talk to someone to talk through your self esteem issues.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,022 Mod ✭✭✭✭wiggle16

Hi OP

As you say yourself, you need help with this issue. I recall that you posted about this before in PI, the thread very much the same as it is now, with little in the way of a query, just a list of things you've done to your sister. I'm afraid that it's outside of our capabilities to help you with this.

I would strongly encourage you to seek professional help with this issue.

Thread locked.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement