Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Castlewarden or Millicent

Options
  • 03-03-2019 1:32pm

Thinking of moving clubs this year from Grange castle. have played both clubs and likes them both, more than likely will go castlewarden since it's a bit closer to home. Would be interested to hear from members about timesheet availability at weekends and what the membership is like in both clubs.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,331 ✭✭✭the lawman

I'm a member of Cstlewarden if you want to shoot some questions at me?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,698 Mod ✭✭✭✭slave1

He just did

My stuff for sale on Adverts inc. outdoor furniture, roof box and EDDI

My Active Ads (adverts.ie)

• Registered Users Posts: 702 ✭✭✭Golfhead65

Played both not a member of any but I considered them when I was moving clubs myself 18 months ago and if price is not a deciding factor and one or the other is going to be your choice I would say the practice facilities at Castlewarden would swing it for me..both good tracks though

• Registered Users Posts: 1,331 ✭✭✭the lawman

slave1 wrote: »
    He just did

Just trying to open up a conversation with the OP rather than answering one general question.

But thanks for the really intelligent input. Haha

Advertisement