Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Daft things pets do...

Options
  • 01-03-2019 8:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 32

This may look like lion/hippo hybrid (lord help you if you’ve now got that romantic liaison in your head)...
    But no this is a recently discovered breed know as knobheadasaurus. Apart from looking like the output of the Serengeti equivalent of a 2am hook up he is more closely connected to the domestic dog, the noticeable difference being that no normal domestic dog would decide that 3.15am is the perfect time to pick a fight with the laundry basket. I was so honoured to witness this display of knob headness.... highlights included growling, barking, running lunge from the landing through my bedroom door before he took it out. Once he’d taken down his prey he did seem a bit deflated that it was just leggings and jeans (20% dog hair composition).

In fairness to him I think he’d sauntered up from his early sleep in his downstairs bed to his upstairs bed on the landing and maybe the slightly overflowing basket cast a strange shadow so he could have thought it was a robber in the house. My hero!

(I can’t attach pic :/..... trust me, he looks weird :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,678 ✭✭✭SleetAndSnow

My bichon could be fast asleep one minute, and the next minute just jumps up out of the blue, does about 20 laps around the kitchen table, out the hall, back in, jumps back up onto the couch and falls right back to sleep. Daft! In the summer he does all that plus runs out the back door and around the garden and back in. For almost 9 years old he is full of energy!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,292 ✭✭✭em_cat

Our Esmae has started throwing her toys over the back of the sofa only to turn around jump off the side, scuttle under, search and find only to do it again.

Advertisement