Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Graduation Gift....

Options
  • 01-03-2019 4:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 158 ✭✭

Hello Everyone...

Back in 2013, I asked advice from you wonderful people on which stethoscope to buy for my darling godson, who had just begun to study Medicine.... I got some great advice, and I very much appreciated it.... Sadly I (and you!) needn't have bothered... Little brat had only gone and bought his own!!!... :D:D:D

Anyway, doesn't time fly???... He graduates this summer, and I'm needing to seek advice again....

Does anyone have any idea of what to get him as a Graduation Gift, please???... His parents sadly died just as he began his course, so it's really my job to make the effort to make it special...

I never had children of my own, and this puts me at a distinct disadvantage in that I haven't a clue where to start!!!... Not having my own also means that this wonderful young man means the world to me...

I'd very much appreciate your advice, please!!!...

Thank you in advance...

Darth....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,814 ✭✭✭Vorsprung

A good coffee grinder!

• Registered Users Posts: 158 ✭✭Darthvadar

Vorsprung wrote: »
    A good coffee grinder!

Sounds like you think he'll need a serious caffeine boost on occasion!!!!!....

Indeed, on his one-year hospital stint, that may well be true!!!!.... :D

Thanks for that.... It's a runner!!!!!...

Appreciate your time!....

Darth....

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 2,881 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kurtosis

Darth, firstly just wanted to say what a lovely thoughtful thread.

Had you thought about whether you'd like to go for something practical or more sentimental? In the latter category, perhaps a tie clip or cufflinks would be a nice option, particularly with an engraving (maybe Dr and his initials).

Advertisement