Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Form 12 Query

Options
  • 28-02-2019 5:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 37

Hi Guys,

Applied health expense (orthodontic treatment) and used form 12 on MyAccount. I received an email at the time with a ticket number.

That was over three weeks and haven't heard anything since then nor no money in my account lol!

Just wondering how long the process take before I make a fool of myself and call them :cool:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

Uncle_Joe wrote: »
    Hi Guys,

Applied health expense (orthodontic treatment) and used form 12 on MyAccount. I received an email at the time with a ticket number.

That was over three weeks and haven't heard anything since then nor no money in my account lol!

Just wondering how long the process take before I make a fool of myself and call them :cool:

Sounds like it didn't automatically go through. This could be for a number of reasons. If it hasn't gone through automatically, it will have to be manually processed by Revenue staff. If this is the case, they may be able to verify it and push it through, or they may need additional info.

Best give them a ring

• Registered Users Posts: 37 Uncle_Joe

gerrybbadd wrote: »
    Sounds like it didn't automatically go through. This could be for a number of reasons. If it hasn't gone through automatically, it will have to be manually processed by Revenue staff. If this is the case, they may be able to verify it and push it through, or they may need additional info.

Best give them a ring

Cheers mate... will do that in the morning so ðŸ‘ðŸ»

• Registered Users Posts: 958 ✭✭✭Stratvs

You said it was 3 weeks ago, was this for 2018? Was your PAYE income prepopulated on the f12 when you completed it or did you complete it from p60? Employers had up to 23 feb to file 2018. Possibly just stuck pending verification. But simplest is to ring. I’d ring first thing right on 0930 as you could be waiting ages as the day goes on.

• Registered Users Posts: 37 Uncle_Joe

Stratvs wrote: »
    You said it was 3 weeks ago, was this for 2018? Was your PAYE income prepopulated on the f12 when you completed it or did you complete it from p60? Employers had up to 23 feb to file 2018. Possibly just stuck pending verification. But simplest is to ring. I’d ring first thing right on 0930 as you could be waiting ages as the day goes on.

Hi, yeah F12 was pre-populated. I waited until I got my P60, but the form had all the relevant details pre-populated.

Thanks for the tip btw :-)

Advertisement