Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Back to work dad looking for daytime dog minder

Options
  • 28-02-2019 12:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

Hi, I'm going to be going back to work in the coming weeks and I have a male Jack Russell terrier that I need to have minded during the day while I'm in work, i'm based in Kildare town and would love to find someone local who's at home during the day and might be looking for a little companion, because its long term, it would be very expensive to go down the traditional route of professional doggy day care type places so I'm hoping to find someone who could help me for a reasonable weekly fee, if anyone is interested, please get in touch to discuss further, Thanks. Al.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,032 ✭✭✭✭tk123

Is there a local FB group for your town - you might have better luck posting on that? I know my local one would have posts like that from time to time and they're always inundated with offers and suggestions :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,277 ✭✭✭aonb

also worth dropping in to your local vets and groomers - you could post a notice on their notice boards maybe... there are some boarding kennels in the area, they might be interested in discussing a lower rate if its longterm... worth asking...

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Audix

Thanks for the advice, I'll certainly do that

Advertisement