Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Motorola Moto G6 / Alternative

Options
  • 27-02-2019 3:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭

Reviews of the Moto G6 look very positive. Seems like a good phone for in and around the €200 mark.
    Any advise/recomendations on alternatives (Huawei P20 lite, P Smart, Honor 10 etc) Any suggested phone needs to be available with a 1 week lead time. i.e. I won't be ordering from China.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭advertsfox

Mi A2 all day - Android One (stock), amazing front and back cameras and all day battery - €175 + €23 DHL 2 day shipping from Italy - €198.

https://www.honorbuy.com/1495-xiaomi-mi-a2-official-global-version-4gb-ram-32gb-smartphone-black.html

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭wavert

advertsfox wrote:
    Mi A2 all day - Android One (stock), amazing front and back cameras and all day battery - €175 + €23 DHL 2 day shipping from Italy - €198.

Thanks for the suggestion. I'll check it out.

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭wavert

Available from Amazon Italy, 32GB in blue, for 174 euro shipped.

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭fizzy

Just another phone to consider could be Nokia 7.1 as I saw that compared a lot with Moto g6 in my research. It's down to 190 stg on Amazon UK (mine took 10 days to arrive though even with prime) and 230 euro in argos.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,389 ✭✭✭jonski

Is the G7 not out now, thought I saw it somewhere .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,942 ✭✭✭biebiebie

Tis out

Advertisement