Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paving/patio recommendations Limerick

Options
  • 27-02-2019 9:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 549 ✭✭✭

Hi folks,

Any recommendations for patio/paving contractor in the city. Fit and supply preferably with competitive prices.

Thanks,
    LC

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,480 ✭✭✭✭banie01

I've used AA Kanios in the past 8 months for a fairly large garden renovation.
    Very competitive on price and excellent quality finish.
    Must also say that I found Andzrej great to deal with, and he brought a lot more out of our garden than I'd thought possible.
    Took our ideas, tweaked them and gave us something great.

No other connection to them other than being a satisfied customer.

• Registered Users Posts: 549 ✭✭✭LimerickCity

banie01 wrote: »
    I've used AA Kanios in the past 8 months for a fairly large garden renovation.
    Very competitive on price and excellent quality finish.
    Must also say that I found Andzrej great to deal with, and he brought a lot more out of our garden than I'd thought possible.
    Took our ideas, tweaked them and gave us something great.

No other connection to them other than being a satisfied customer.

Andzrej called yesterday and he is going to do the job.

Many thanks banie01.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,480 ✭✭✭✭banie01

Andzrej called yesterday and he is going to do the job.

Many thanks banie01.

Hope you are happy with the outcome ;)
    Myself and the family are delighted with ours :)

• Registered Users Posts: 549 ✭✭✭LimerickCity

banie01 wrote: »
    Hope you are happy with the outcome ;)
    Myself and the family are delighted with ours :)

I got about 10 quotes to be honest. He was the only one who mentioned installing drainage.

He has a lovely manner about him and really sold the project on me. Going by his work and reviews on FB I am delighted.

Thanks again for the recommendation.

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭OO7FITZY

did you get the job done in the end -were you happy with the work by AA Kanios?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,680 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tree

I think if you search the forum, you'll find a lot of us happy with his work.

Advertisement