Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tax clearance cert

Options
  • 26-02-2019 8:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,684 ✭✭✭✭

Is this the P21 statement or something else. If something else how do I go about getting one?

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭Liamario

Is this the P21 statement or something else. If something else how do I go about getting one?

Thanks in advance!

Revenue.ie-log in to my account. Tax clearance option near bottom

• Registered Users Posts: 23,425 ✭✭✭✭ted1

Thanks in advance!

Request a balancing statement /P21 from your online revenue account

• Registered Users Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭Liamario

ted1 wrote: »
    Request a balancing statement /P21 from your online revenue account

That's not correct. P21 is not tax clearance.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,425 ✭✭✭✭ted1

Liamario wrote: »
    That's not correct. P21 is not tax clearance.

Did he not ask how to get a p21?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,684 ✭✭✭✭Samuel T. Cogley

Thanks for the advice Liamario and Ted1, sorry my OP wasn't very clear I'm looking for a tax clearance cert and wondered if it was the P21 - which it doesn't look like it is.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,919 ✭✭✭Rows Grower

I can't remember the last time I got an actual certificate. For the last good few years it's a matter of giving whoever needs it an access number to view it online.

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

Donald Trump, March 13th 2018.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,447 ✭✭✭davindub

It's basically to show Gov depaerments you are tax conpliant before they pay you.

If you have access to ROS, its the top right. Click on it to run.

It will fail if any returns are outstanding and you will need to file and try again in a few days.

Your accountant will do it fairly quickly for you

Advertisement