Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stainless steel bolts

Options
  • 26-02-2019 4:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 755 ✭✭✭

Hi there

Anyone suggest where I might buy stainless steel bolts near Ennis? I only need three (in three different sizes). Banner Motors sell packs of 25, I don't need that many.

Clare Car and Tractor Parts suggested Macro in Limerick - anybody know anyone nearer? I don't want a trip there just to find out they don't supply odd items like this.

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,924 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

Head into a normal garage or mechanic and ask them if you could buy 3 off them?

• Registered Users Posts: 755 ✭✭✭davidjtaylor

Clareman wrote: »
    Head into a normal garage or mechanic and ask them if you could buy 3 off them?

Could try it when I'm in town, thanks!

There used to be a place near Fitzpatricks (20 years ago!) on the Tulla Road that sold a fascinating array of hardware. Anyone remember it?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,192 ✭✭✭TeaBagMania

any marine shop should have loads of stainless hardware

• Registered Users Posts: 269 ✭✭hobie14

If your still looking try Hassetts.ie .....they are out on the dock road Limerick and never let me down on nuts and bolts in every size and material

• Registered Users Posts: 541 ✭✭✭AnRothar

If its just general steel bolts try what used to be Jimmy Bohans on Parnell Street or Barry Smyth DIY on the Quinn Road.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,411 ✭✭✭finbarrk

I could get you some at work. What sizes?

• Registered Users Posts: 755 ✭✭✭davidjtaylor

finbarrk wrote: »
    I could get you some at work. What sizes?

I’ll send a pm.

Advertisement