Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact [email protected]

Buster parnel

  • 26-02-2019 1:24pm
    #1
    Registered Users Posts: 17


    Hi hope somebody can advise I have 20 shares in spark therapeutics they have soared in value as a merger with roache is eminent they are offering 114 a share I don’t know what to do
    do I sell or hold and what happens in this scenario more advance investers please advice


Comments

  • Registered Users Posts: 2,027 ✭✭✭Sabre Man


    As you can see the current share price is close to the offered price.

    It's all-cash transaction, so if you do nothing you'll get 114 per share when the deal goes through, so basically you might as well sell now and invest your money in something else unless you'd rather wait and hope for a better exchange rate.

    I had a similar situation when Intel bought MobilEye and sold soon after the announcement.


  • Registered Users Posts: 17 buster parnel


    Thanks Sabre man for the advice much clearer now about it all


Advertisement