Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Co Donegal (Murvagh) - March 9th

Options
  • 25-02-2019 9:05pm
    Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,698 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Folks,

We've Murvagh (Co Donegal) links booked for my home society but have a lot of clashes for Saturday, March 9th so I'm looking to boost our number with visitors. Tee time from 10.30

Great deal to be had, tea/coffee & scone before round and a main course dinner afterwards.

€45

Please reply back here if you are interested or PM me.

Need replies by Wednesday, Feb 27th as we have to firm up numbers to the club.

Cheers

My stuff for sale on Adverts inc. outdoor furniture, roof box and EDDI

My Active Ads (adverts.ie)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭newindublin

Ahhhhh, have just booked in Lough Erne for the 9th for a stay and play. Not far away, bad timing!

Have played Murvagh once before, it was fantastic, though my score was not. For sure a course that a bit of experience helps you get around.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,698 Mod ✭✭✭✭slave1

Agreed, front 9 open and straight in front of you but back 9 more blind and tricky

My stuff for sale on Adverts inc. outdoor furniture, roof box and EDDI

My Active Ads (adverts.ie)

Advertisement