Advertisement
If you have a new account but can't post, please email Niamh on [email protected] for help to verify your email address. Thanks :)
New AMA with a US police officer (he's back!). You can ask your questions here

Business Start up

• 25-02-2019 1:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 5 ✭✭✭ TMurphy

Hi I need advice,

I'm 25 and looking to start a business. I am looking at getting into the recovery sector of sport. I have sourced a supplier and have got a quotation. Unfortunately I don't have the money to launch the business. I am currently working and would go part time at the job until I have the business loan paid off through my job as all profits I would put back into the business to grow it further.

Does anyone no any banks or credit union that give loans to start ups. I would be looking at around 8-10 grand for a loan?

Thanks for your help.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,068 ✭✭✭ RedXIV

Talk to the local enterprise board. If your business plan is solid, they tend to help a bit with funding

• Registered Users Posts: 2,435 ixus

RedXIV wrote: »
    Talk to the local enterprise board. If your business plan is solid, they tend to help a bit with funding

Ad New Frontiers to your research . 2 phases, first is mentoring for research. Second is 15k for 6 montgs plus mentoring. It's sort of pre enterprise Ireland.

Advertisement