Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cycling Ireland App

Options
  • 22-02-2019 3:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,563 ✭✭✭

Just wondering what is the purpose of the app ?

For example with the AA app you can make a call if broke down and your location is automatically received, with ryanair you don't need to print off your boarding pass.

If the app had a copy of your membership photo id which you could produce at race sign on, I would see the point.

Perhaps race registration...

"A plastic membership card will be sent in the post which must be produced at races to enter and sign-on. Full competition members will also receive back numbers and a frame number. We will begin posting licences in January.

You can also access a copy of your membership through the Cycling Ireland app which can be downloaded at the link below. When you have downloaded the app you will need to enter the same username (email address) and password which you use on our membership system."

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,324 ✭✭✭✭ednwireland

It didn't work for me as I didn't give access to my phone book etc. as far as I know you can get your license up on it

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,556 Mod ✭✭✭✭CramCycle

You can use it as race I'd at sign on, seen plenty of people use it but have it opened before you get there as I found the internet connection in rural community centres and GAA places to be typically the worst in Ireland.

Advertisement