Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aldi pet event - agility course items

Options
  • 20-02-2019 6:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,801 ✭✭✭

My dog loves to jump and run but we've never managed to find an agility course that suits my availability. What would you think of the hoops, hurdles, tunnel and slalom poles in tomorrow's offer? Could I train her without doing a course first?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,225 ✭✭✭jellybear

We did agility with Milo and, in my opinion, it's something you can do at home with your dog. I'm sure YouTube have plenty of videos with tips on agility. Basically, we ran the course with a little bit of food (sausage, ham etc) in our hand and this was used to lead him around the course. It is high energy and you'd be wrecked but it's great fun!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭Bells21

We used to go once a week but it has stopped. I bought a kit similar to what aldi have on offer and have added bits over the years to it.our dogs love it. Definitely something you could do at home for a bit of fun with your dog.

Advertisement