Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quantum 70 Engineer's Manual

Options
  • 20-02-2019 2:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 280 ✭✭

Hi Koolkid,

I've looked in the Sticky but can't find the Quantum 70 Engineer's Manual; I need it to facilitate the removal of a sensor from a window that is being replaced.

Can you PM it to me, please.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,658 ✭✭✭✭altor

Bricriu wrote: »
    Hi Koolkid,

I've looked in the Sticky but can't find the Quantum 70 Engineer's Manual; I need it to facilitate the removal of a sensor from a window that is being replaced.

Can you PM it to me, please.

Thanks

Manuals are not given out here anymore.
    Go into engineer mode, devices menu, remove device, scroll to zone number and press yes to remove.
    If you are replacing the window then just remove senor off the window, put in user code to silence tamper indicator, put sensor back on new window and you should be all good to go.

Advertisement