Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email Niamh on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
New AMA with a US police officer (he's back!). You can ask your questions here

Part Time Evening Courses GTI

• 19-02-2019 6:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1 Ka1529

Hi all,
    Thought this may be a better place for this rather than third level but if wrong forum, I’m
    Sorry please delete !
    I am working full time at the moment and contemplating doing the business management evening course in GTI. Has anyone heard of anyone’s experience / work load / student
    Body etc?
    It mentions an exam fee but then only projects and no exam mentioned in the assessment section. (Would rather exams to be honest )
    Their website is terribly short of information and I can’t seem to find anything online as regards people’s experiences there .

I have previously studied denominated psychology in NUIG for three years but didn’t finish my last exams due to an illness, a number
    Of years ago. Just want to keep my brain occupied while I figure out my next move or spend an obscene amount of money on commerce elsewhere before I am entirely certain as to what to do.
    I made that mistake once !

Many thanks if anybody has info .

Advertisement