Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Makeup Artist Courses (ITEC) Recommendations in Dublin

Options
  • 18-02-2019 5:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hey everyone, I'm hoping this is the right place to post this. I'd like to apply for a makeup artistry course in Dublin with qualifications (preferably ITEC) and become a professional freelance makeup artist. I've done the research and found lots of places (LA Makeup Academy, the Makeup Crew, VanityX etc.) and I've read up on all the threads here on Boards about them but there doesn't seem to be any new information. All the threads are from a good few years back and I'd love some new or updated info!

Has anyone done any course in Dublin recently or over the last couple of years and would recommend? Is there anywhere that you would avoid? Any and all info would be very helpful!
    Thanks!

Advertisement