Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wrestlemania Axxess

Options
  • 18-02-2019 11:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 7

I'm travelling to Mania in April for the first time and I'm just wondering what the story with Axxess is from anyone who has been. Tickets are all sold now so I'll be going with StubHub if I do get a ticket. It says Becky Lynch and Seth Rollins are appearing on the Saturday morning but they're down as Vip or Premium VIP. My question is if I buy the GA tickets will I be able to get photos with them or are they specifically for the more expensive tickets? I missed the boat big time and missed the (not too expensive) VIP tickets but there's no chance of me forking out StubHub prices for the VIP tickets.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭showpony1

Only the VIP/Premium VIP ticket holders will get photos with them - you get a specific wristband on way in for the superstar on your ticket which enables you to get into the line for that person.

It is worth going to anyway if you haven't been before to see everything there - however if your aim is to get photos with people you will spend literally the whole session waiting in lines. i went twice and only got photos with 2 GA superstars each time was about 90mins waiting in line each time - unless you go to lower 205/NXT/Legends who don't have big queues.

There will be a few decent sized named workers included in GA but will have enormous queues and half way through the session they swap over to someone else so you could be 5 people from the front after queuing 2 hours and just beforehand they might switch out a big name for an old timer.

Some of the VIP tickets won't have big demand on the reseller market (can end up clashing with other events) and will be up for under face value just before hand (think i paid $70 for one) so check stub hub the day of as its worth it if you can get one cheap so at least get a photo with one big name.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Funnyman123

showpony1 wrote: »
    Only the VIP/Premium VIP ticket holders will get photos with them - you get a specific wristband on way in for the superstar on your ticket which enables you to get into the line for that person.

It is worth going to anyway if you haven't been before to see everything there - however if your aim is to get photos with people you will spend literally the whole session waiting in lines. i went twice and only got photos with 2 GA superstars each time was about 90mins waiting in line each time - unless you go to lower 205/NXT/Legends who don't have big queues.

There will be a few decent sized named workers included in GA but will have enormous queues and half way through the session they swap over to someone else so you could be 5 people from the front after queuing 2 hours and just beforehand they might switch out a big name for an old timer.

Some of the VIP tickets won't have big demand on the reseller market (can end up clashing with other events) and will be up for under face value just before hand (think i paid $70 for one) so check stub hub the day of as its worth it if you can get one cheap so at least get a photo with one big name.

Thanks for the info, I'm gonna go to Axxess anyways so will just see how it pans out! I would've liked Becky Lynch and Seth Rollins but not too pushed

Advertisement