Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Home Phome only package

Options
  • 17-02-2019 8:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭

What are my options for a home phone only package? My aunt who is 84 is paying 55+ euro every month for her now package and I feel it's too much as I'm paying the same which includes broadband. She does ring mobiles and the odd call to the UK. Anyone steer me in right direction?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,003 ✭✭✭✭Johnboy1951

What are my options for a home phone only package? My aunt who is 84 is paying 55+ euro every month for her now package and I feel it's too much as I'm paying the same which includes broadband. She does ring mobiles and the odd call to the UK. Anyone steer me in right direction?

She is possibly on the best plan for her use ...... you would need to know how long she spends on the phone to those different locations, else a costly error could be made in changing the plan.

So I would advise checking the last few phone bills before making any decision. ;)

Advertisement