Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

what gives with TG4 gaa and PIP? gone too far.

Options
  • 17-02-2019 4:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,416 ✭✭✭

Watching the hurling on tg4 and its hard to take, they are like kids with a new toy, showing clips of interivws in pip is a no no for me and as for that transition gaa.ie I wish that machine would break.

Hurling is bad enough without these gimmicks but I'm afraid my interest is waning. who in the name of the lord wants to see an umpire on a small screen waving a flag!! Give us a break.

TG4 concentrate on the hurling and forget the gimmicks, ie take a look at eir sport.

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,529 Mod ✭✭✭✭icdg

Blame BT Sport and their “BT Box” for popularising the thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,722 ✭✭✭lertsnim

I agree on the small window showing umpires waving flags and so on being a pointless addition to the coverage.
    swoofer wrote: »
    Hurling is bad enough

:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,501 ✭✭✭PabloAndRoy

lertsnim wrote: »
    I agree on the small window showing umpires waving flags and so on being a pointless addition to the coverage.
    swoofer wrote:
    Hurling is bad enough

:confused:

One channel household maybe?

Advertisement