Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Being Rehoused if HAP Tenancy is Renewed

Options
  • 16-02-2019 5:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 312 ✭✭

Hi all. My landlord said last year that he would not be renewing ras contract this August. But today he said that he has changed his mind about it. Can I give him notice and still be rehoused by galway city Council. Cheers Tom..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,762 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

If you are adequately housed, then why should they rehouse you?

• Registered Users Posts: 312 ✭✭fantastic98

If you are adequately housed, then why should they rehouse you?
    Thanks for reply. Reason I may need a social house at this stage is that the owner of the other part of the house has died so I'm not sure what will happen there. It's part of the one house so noises will be heard.

• Registered Users Posts: 312 ✭✭fantastic98

Thanks for reply. Reason I may need a social house at this stage is that the owner of the other part of the house has died so I'm not sure what will happen there. It's part of the one house so noises will be heard.
    What I'm trying to find out is can a tenant give notice to a ras landlord

Advertisement