Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Turbo trainer bargain

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,615 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

Its been that price for about 6 weeks now. Its also a long time since they were actually selling for €280 so that part is a bit disingenious. I was going to buy it for €115 in early Jan but didn't as I'm told magnetic turbo trainers are very noisy and I need something that isn't. I've read that the ones with fluid or gel inside them are a fair bit quiter but have yet to see a good deal on one.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,325 ✭✭✭fergiesfolly

That model is in Halfords for same price, minus the water bottle and extras. And you don't get the tenner off.
    Halfords have it reduced by €20, so I don't know where the other crowd were going with RRP of €280

• Registered Users Posts: 32,373 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

so I don't know where the other crowd were going with RRP of €280
    probably from the manufacturer. I don't think I have ever seen CRC spoofing about the RRP, it certainly is no indication of the "going rate". It is very common to see bike components etc with very high RRP and massive discounts, and you would be mad to pay it.

Similar enough to junkmail pizza companies! they just copy each other.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,135 ✭✭✭rom

Wiggle cheaper too with same first time user discount.

Advertisement