Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

First "Proper" Camera €500 Budget

Options
  • 14-02-2019 10:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12

Hi guys looking for advice, looking to make an investment into a "proper" camera (dlsr/mirriorless) have a trip to Japan coming up and i also a few motorsport events ill be attending to give you an idea of what ill be using it for.

All advice is welcome!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,362 ✭✭✭rolion

Why don't you buy one from Japan !? I guess better diversity and much less prices !?
    Seen on the nature topics few photos taken by Nikon P1000
    More HERE

Enjoy the trip … bring back some nice photos ! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭Heebie

If you wait and but it while you're in Japan, you might find some really good values.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 9,047 CMod ✭✭✭✭CabanSail

I would probably research the Japanese market. You would save the Tax by buying there. Just be aware that the warranty on the body may be Japan/Asia, but the lens should worldwide. Nikon and Canon are both Japanese based brands but a lot of their stuff is made elsewhere.

Advertisement