Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Battery for Nokia 5 TA-1024

Options
  • 14-02-2019 4:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,115 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know where I could buy a Battery for a Nokia 5 TA-1024 cheaply and what Tools do I need to buy to insert the Battery.... Only seems to be a few on Ebay and don't know what I'm looking at or for. T.i.a. Hopefully a new Battery will be the end of my charging problems. If I end up stll messing with Chargers after buying a new Battery there is no hope for me.

And I might buy a new Screen altogether myself as well that somebody else linked me to besides farting around at Repairs-Shops and handing over money and not being able to decide if I'll buy a new Phone and what-not so I'll just do it all myself and hope I'll be able to and that it all works out well!

So, I need a new Screen, a new Battery, and Tools to insert new Screen and new Battery. Jaysus I really should just go and buy a new Phone shouldn't I! :/

Comments

Advertisement