Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tchibo capsule machine pods?

Options
  • 11-02-2019 9:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 663 ✭✭✭

Just been given a Tchibo Cafissimo capsule coffee maker. It didn't come with any capsules so I'm looking around, finding it hard to see any Tchibo ones in the shops.

I understand it uses the "Caffitaly" system so you can use compatible pods in it. Anyone know if the Tchibo ones are available here; if not are there any Caffitaly ones?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 663 ✭✭✭Chelon

I contacted Tchibo head office in the UK - they didn't have a clue, said to buy them online and suggested Amazon. No high street shops stock them, which seems amazing considering that's where the profit comes from apparently.

Bewleys seem to use the Caffitaly system as well so I might try those, esp since they do biodegradable ones now.

Advertisement