Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Last Week's Top Five Queries (04.02.2019 - 10.02.2019)

Options
  • 11-02-2019 5:06pm
    Company Representative Posts: 485 Verified rep

1. What is Irish Water’s correspondence address?

Irish Water,
    PO Box 860,
    South City Delivery office,
    Cork City.

2. I have received a letter indicating that I may have a leak on my property. What should I do?

If you wish to avail of the First Fix scheme, we recommend that you fill in our form here https://www.water.ie/for-home/first-fix/register/step-1/ or alternatively contact us on 1850 278 278 and a member of the team will be happy to assist you.

3. If there is a boil water notice in my area how would you get in contact with me to warn me to boil water?

We aim to contact all affected customers in the event of a Boil Water Notice/Drinking Water Restriction Notice as quickly and efficiently as possible.
    As soon as we receive a notice for the area, it is updated on our website and through local media as soon as possible.

4. The Internal Stop Valve in my house has seized. Can I temporarily disconnect the supply at the meter outside my property because I have an internal leak?

In order to turn off your supply from the public mains to your property, you can switch your supply off using the outside stop valve located in your meter box when safe to do so. Once the works are complete you can turn back on your supply, as the outside stop valve is on publicly accessible land.

5. I’m having trouble logging into my account online to update my details, can you help?

Have you already set up your online account? If not, you will need to sign up here. https://www.water.ie/mywater/faces/registration

If you have previously set it up and cannot access it, we will be happy to look into this. Would you mind sending us a PM with the following information:
    - Email Address;
    - Full Name;
    - Address;
    - Account number; and
    - WPRN.

Advertisement