Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unable to get service update on water.ie with desktop browser

Options
  • 11-02-2019 10:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 735 ✭✭✭

The service updates section of the water.ie website https://www.water.ie/water-supply/supply-and-service-update/ is not working using a desktop browser. 

I can select my county from the dropdown but when I Apply Filters, nothing happens. There's also no map to search. 

I've also tried searching using the reference number for the outage in my area, but this isn't returning any results either.

(I've tried Chrome, Firefox and IE11 on windows 8 - working OK using Safari on iOS)

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 485 Verified rep Irish Water: Allanah

Hi beardedchicken,

Thanks for getting in touch to highlight this.

Would you mind advising what county you are selecting and sending a screenshot of the issue you are experiencing?

We can pass this on to the relevant department to look into.

Thanks in advance,
    Allanah

• Registered Users Posts: 735 ✭✭✭beardedchicken

Hi Allanah, it's happening when you select any county from the dropdown. Please see attached gif.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,828 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

This happened to me also - I had to turn off privacy tracking for it to work.

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Company Representative Posts: 485 Verified rep Irish Water: Allanah

Hi beardedchicken,
    Hi Allanah, it's happening when you select any county from the dropdown. Please see attached gif.

Apologies for the delay.

Can you confirm if you are still experiencing technical issues with the website?

Thanks in advance,
    Allanah

Advertisement