Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Camera Quick Release Clamp Adapter

Options
  • 10-02-2019 1:41am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,362 ✭✭✭

Hello,

Just discovered that I have lost the clamp adapter for my tripod. The ones that were in the bag are not fitting, probable lost the good one out there in the night.
    IS there a way to get a replacement or another one that will fir the camera and the tripod, please !!?

Tripod: Hahnel Triad 50
    Camera: Nikon D5300

Thank You !

472643.jpg

472644.jpg

472645.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 840 ✭✭✭toe_knee

You could replace the tripod head

• Registered Users Posts: 2,115 ✭✭✭monkeynuz

rolion wrote: »
    Hello,

Just discovered that I have lost the clamp adapter for my tripod. The ones that were in the bag are not fitting, probable lost the good one out there in the night.
    IS there a way to get a replacement or another one that will fir the camera and the tripod, please !!?

Tripod: Hahnel Triad 50
    Camera: Nikon D5300

Thank You !

472643.jpg

472644.jpg

472645.jpg

Conns cameras have a quick release plate for the triad 40 so presumably could get you one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,362 ✭✭✭rolion

toe_knee wrote: »
    You could replace the tripod head

The head has 3D / 360 degrees adjustments settings,no way im going to change that.
    Was very handy for astro photos.
    monkeynuz wrote: »
    Conns cameras have a quick release plate for the triad 40 so presumably could get you one.

Looking forward,please,thanks !

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 9,047 CMod ✭✭✭✭CabanSail

I needed extra plates for my Manfrotto tripod, so I had a look and found replacements of eBay. A couple of weeks later I had four spares for very little. Just find the suitable size and wait for the mail from China.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,362 ✭✭✭rolion

Thanks guys...

Actually i have a tripod Hahnel but the head is like this one HERE
    So now ,thanks to you,i am on the right path,i was looking for tripod but actually needed to search for tripod head ... silly me !

Found it here,i guess,need a bit more work.
    Going to buy two, one on the unit and other hidden well in the house.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 9,047 CMod ✭✭✭✭CabanSail

That is very similar to the Plate on my Manfrotto Head.

I had the choice of one genuine plate or four non-genuine (but identical) copies from China posted to me cheaper that the genuine one.

Advertisement