Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Medium pizza €7 collection only

Options
  • 09-02-2019 5:22pm
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭

v4-national-pizza-day.jpg

Order @ Pizzahutdelivery

List of Locations
    Medium pizza for 7.00 euro with up to 3 toppings Collection only
    Adds a voucher to your order for: Medium pizza for 7.00 euro with up to 3 toppings. Collection only. Please add Create Your Own 3 toppings pizza to the basket.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭whiz

Thanks, is there any other pizza promotions on today?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,489 ✭✭✭Yamanoto

Maybe put Pizzahut in the title, as locations are relatively sparse

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,543 ✭✭✭Dante7

Went into the Kilbarrack branch to order this but the store was filthy and none of the guys preparing the food were wearing gloves. I pointed this out to them and politely declined.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,543 ✭✭✭Dante7

OmegaGene wrote: »
    Why would they be wearing gloves if they are on food prep ? They wash their hands and they don’t have raw food so it’s not required
    As for it being filthy feck that walk away

I should have explained that in the five minutes I was there, the food prep guys were involved in other activities, such as dealing with delivery drivers and customers and then going directly back to prep without washing hands or putting on gloves. I suspect that in a store that deals mostly with delivery and little walk in trade, standards slip.

• Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭userfriendly

Dante7 wrote: »
    I should have explained that in the five minutes I was there, the food prep guys were involved in other activities, such as dealing with delivery drivers and customers and then going directly back to prep without washing hands or putting on gloves. I suspect that in a store that deals mostly with delivery and little walk in trade, standards slip.

Sounds disgusting, fair play for noticing I would have had my head in my phone.

You could report this to an environmental health officer and they'd make a visit to inspect, won't change most bad behaviour but might help up their standards a bit

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,235 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

Dante7 wrote: »
    Went into the Kilbarrack branch to order this but the store was filthy and none of the guys preparing the food were wearing gloves. I pointed this out to them and politely declined.

We got one from Kimmage before and the delivery person must have held it vertically, it was literally piled on top of itself. I would never order with them again the rigmarole we went through and never got a refund.

Advertisement