Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Transcend 128GB Micro SD UHS-1 U3 for £14.75 delivered

Options

Comments

• Registered Users, Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 2,194 Mod ✭✭✭✭Nigel Fairservice

Great, I've been looking for one for my tablet. Paid just shy of €17 on Revolut.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,816 ✭✭✭Ten Pin

Just be aware that 7dayshop is based in Guernsey and orders over 26e (limit is 22e but VAT under 6e is not collected) are liable for VAT if customs inspect the delivery.

And it's not just the VAT, An Post will add on an admin fee of a tenner if the delivery is deemed liable for VAT.

So keep the order under the limit and split the order if buying items totaling over 26e.

• Registered Users Posts: 777 ✭✭✭editorsean

7DayShop have quite an interesting way of dealing with larger orders based on placing many orders over the previous years.

For orders over £18, they ship the order in individual packets where the value of the items in each packet add up below £18. For example, I've had orders come in over 5 individual jiffy packets, some with just a single item inside. What's great is that they usually fit through the letterbox, unlike a package.

For products over £18 each, the price on the website includes UK VAT. Based on ordering items over £18 each before, they charge Irish VAT and add £1.99 for Irish delivery. For example, a pair of Bluetooth headphones I ordered a few months ago was shown as £49.99 delivered, but the order total came to £53.23 (priced with Irish VAT + £1.99 delivery).

Advertisement