Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3 Plus app free pizza in Milano

Options
  • 08-02-2019 4:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭

Use your 3Plus app to redeem a free Margarita pizza from Milanos. Limited number of codes so act fast and can only claim codes today. You have till May 31st 2019 to redeem them

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭Bigmac1euro

Claim free pizza in Milano valid until 31st of May.
    I saved my claimed code to the app.
    Probably only a number of codes given out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,948 ✭✭✭0gac3yjefb5sv7

How do you avail of this?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭Bigmac1euro

Its on the 3 plus app.
    I think if the deal isn't appearing try updating the app maybe.

You'll need to be with 3.

Just claimed on one of my numbers. By the time I walked to my other phone on 3, all codes were gone. The other person in my house on 3 can't get one either.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭TrustedApple

Free lunch tommarow thanks OP

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,932 ✭✭✭✭Tom Mann Centuria

No more codes available sadly.

Oh well, give me an easy life and a peaceful death.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,420 ✭✭✭✭machiavellianme

No joy at 1705. Tried a couple of times since but all codes are gone

• Registered Users Posts: 825 ✭✭✭CFC007

Do they tweet about these offers or is just pot luck in timing with the app?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,464 ✭✭✭5star02707

CFC007 wrote: »
    Do they tweet about these offers or is just pot luck in timing with the app?

just check app from time to time. lots of great offers just the timing:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,836 ✭✭✭jeffk

Went in today for first and last time to use my code and have dinner or so I hoped

Ordering and the server said is that it after I said about the code, making a joke about it, but I got the feeling a few had come in got free pizza and that was that(more sense them). We got garlic bread and then a coke and ice latte and the pizza

I do not know how the place was so full, only for the code be 30 or so euro to come out hungry, I'm glad we didn't see about the thirty percent code and spend the price of two meals in other places for another pizza to problem still come out wanting

A Celtic tiger place if ever there was one!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,510 ✭✭✭Wheety

Well that's the first time I've ever heard of Milano being called a Celtic Tiger place!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,720 ✭✭✭lertsnim

jeffk wrote: »
    Went in today for first and last time to use my code and have dinner or so I hoped

Ordering and the server said is that it after I said about the code, making a joke about it, but I got the feeling a few had come in got free pizza and that was that(more sense them). We got garlic bread and then a coke and ice latte and the pizza

I do not know how the place was so full, only for the code be 30 or so euro to come out hungry, I'm glad we didn't see about the thirty percent code and spend the price of two meals in other places for another pizza to problem still come out wanting

A Celtic tiger place if ever there was one!!

If it was full they should charge more.

Wheety wrote: »
    Well that's the first time I've ever heard of Milano being called a Celtic Tiger place!

Do you think 30 plus euro(if no code) to come out hungry is normal?

lertsnim wrote: »
    If it was full they should charge more.

Maybe they should, as the saying goes a fool and his money are soon parted

• Registered Users Posts: 5,510 ✭✭✭Wheety

jeffk wrote: »
    Do you think 30 plus euro(if no code) to come out hungry is normal?

If I shared a garlic bread and pizza, yes I would still be hungry. Especially a pizza with no toppings.

But they go by the name Pizza Express in the UK. Not exactly what I'd call having notions.

Wheety wrote: »
    If I shared a garlic bread and pizza, yes I would still be hungry. Especially a pizza with no toppings.

But they go by the name Pizza Express in the UK. Not exactly what I'd call having notions.

So how much do you think is the norm to feed two people in a fast food place with no "notions" as you put it?

Advertisement