Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Advice on second room

Options
  • 08-02-2019 3:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭

Hi guys

Ive just installed a TV in the bedroom. I have run the cables through the wall and into the attic. At the moment, the only thing I have connected to this TV is Chromecast which I'm happy it gives me Netflix and I can cast from my PC.

However, I have Sky currently. Whats the simplest way to get all of the basic channels in the second room? Another box? I have a second feed coming from the dish (however I understand without subscribing to the multiroom I will only get the basic channels) which I am fine with. Or is there a better option out there for this TV?

Finally, any suggestions on whatever I do get, a repeater for the remote so I can sit it in the attic?

Advertisement