Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eyeliner

Options
  • 08-02-2019 12:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭

I'm finding it hard to find a good black water-proof pencil eyeliner that actually lasts all day, or even for a few hours. Any recommendations? Don't mind spending a lot if I can find one that lasts.

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

I'm quite a fan of Urban Decay's eyeliners. The 24/7 Glide One in Perversion is good IMO.

That being said, would you use a liquid if you're looking for long-lasting effects, maybe?

• Registered Users Posts: 414 ✭✭SaltSweatSugar

I’ve been using the Rimmel Exaggerate Waterproof eye definer for years and I find it good. Won’t break the bank either. It’s more a crayon type consistency than a pencil though. I also recently got a sample of the Makeup Forever Aqua XL Eye Pencil and I find it very good too but it’s that bit more expensive than the Rimmel one.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,390 ✭✭✭Airyfairy12

YSL Dessin Du regard eyeliner is amazing, it could withstand a bomb but is easily removed with an oil based cleanser or something like coconut oil.
    Its about 25/30 euro depending where you buy so its not cheap and the pencil itself isnt great - when pared the wood remains a little sharp which I find annoying but the liner itself is fantastic.

Advertisement